Go to sleep, may your sweet dreams come true
入睡吧,願你能美夢成真
Just lay back in my arms for one more night
再一夜的躺臥在我的手臂上
I've this crazy old notion that calls me sometimes
這樣瘋狂的舊時想法已不時呼喚著我
Saying this one's the love of your life.
說出這個人對你生命的摯愛
Cause I know a love that will never grow old
因為我知道一份永不褪色的愛
And I know a love that will never grow old.
我了解一份永不褪色的愛
When you wake up the world may have changed
當你醒來時,世界也許早已改變
But trust in me, I'll never falter or fail
然而請相信我,我絕不動搖卻步
Just the smile in your eyes, it can light up the night,
就如你眼中的微笑,它可以照亮黑夜
And your laughter's like wind in my sails.
而你的笑容就像我助我揚帆行駛的微風
Lean on me, let our hearts beat in time,
依靠我,讓我們的心及時地搏動
Feel strength from the hands that have held you so long.
感受長久緊握住你的手的力量
Who cares where we go on this rugged old road
誰在乎我們繼續的顛簸路程
In a world that may say that we're wrong.
在一個也許會說我們不道德的世界中